Thassos: The emerald island with rich vegetation and huge marine wealth.
Thassos Island is basically an autonomously nutritional island. The islanders went through a lot with conquests and for a long time all the inhabitants went up to the mountains to survive of all the conquerors, having moved from the coast to the mountains, they acquired another dietary logic and food-habits.
- 1 pot deep
- 2 basins 1bowl
- 1 eggbeater
- 1 cuttingsurface blue
- 1 chopper
- 1 cutting surfacegreen
- 1 vegetablecutting knife
- 1 grater
- 1 medium octopus (cleaned and well tendered)
- 1 egg
- 2 pcs. of Asteroid powderedanise
- 1 tbsp. coriander beans powder
- 100 gr. grated ginger
- Or bunch of chopped myrons
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- 1 cup flour
- ½ bunch of chopped parsley
- ½ bunch of chopped mint
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons toast
For the sauce:
- 2,5 gr. grated mastic
- 200 gr. of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. mustard beans
- 80 ml. Lemon juice
- Grate from the peel of a lemon
- In a saucepan with a little water and vinegar weput our octopus to boil for 10΄. Take it out and let it cool
- When it cools down, chop it finely with a knife, orpass it through a mincer.
- Put all the ingredients in a deep pan and kneadwell.
- Leave the flavors to integrate in the fridge andthen shape and grill them or fry them if you want.
For the sauce:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and slop them asfast as possible.
- Serve with lemon, oil and asmall salad.